UPDATE: November 13, 2020
Please be aware that Washington State has a new travel advisory effective November 13, asking persons arriving from outside the state to self-quarantine for 14 days after arrival. This recommendation is voluntary and does not apply to individuals who cross state or country borders for essential travel. In addition, restaurants in Washington State will be offering only outdoor and takeout dining until at least December 14.
We are happy to be open and accepting guests and we take our guests' health, as well as our own, very seriously. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have made some adjustments to our standard service to keep everyone as safe as possible. Please make note of the following changes:
- We will only be offering contactless self-check in for all guests regardless of arrival time. If you do need assistance with luggage, we are still happy to provide masked, social distanced help upon request.
- Modified breakfasts will be delivered to your room each morning of your stay. We will not be hosting breakfast in the common areas at this time.
- Daily guest room housekeeping has been suspended to maintain distance between our guests and staff. We are available to deliver fresh towels, water, remove garbage, or anything else needed outside your door.
- We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting of common areas and commonly touched surfaces.
- Each room will have a minimum of 48-hour gap between reservations to allow for airing out and increased sanitization.
- Innkeepers will always wear masks onsite along with our frequent normal hand-washing and wearing gloves as appropriate. They will record their temperature at the beginning of every shift. If an innkeeper presents any Covid-19 symptoms, they will not return to work until fully tested, quarantined, and cleared to return to work.
- Although our main sitting area is still available for guest use, our guest coffee/tea station has been removed and any extraneous items that cannot be easily laundered or sanitized have been removed.
With the safety of all guests in mind and to follow state requirements, we ask that all guests wear face coverings while moving through the common areas outside your guest room. And, of course, if you have any COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you please stay home. We are happy to reschedule your visit to a later date so you may fully enjoy your time here.